DARVO

Monday, February 18, 2013

THIS IS YOUR LIFE

When was the last time
you did something for the first time?

Whe was the last time you looked back in time?

When was the last time you cried for a friend?
Have you ever regret back and then?

Stop and think where you are heading for?
Im sure you can find an exit for this problem solve
Never is too late to make something worth
have you ever tell your parents how much they are beloved?
You walk a long way to settle for nothing more
your time is gone and have you ever tasted love?
Never is too late to give up the dope

you worked too hard to pursue what I dont want
you lost the north when you head for love
you could have said more I love you
you could have face your problems as they came
you could have had the sweetest child
you could  have lived truthfully throough

Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams
it was due to choices they had made, or not made.”

'I wish I hadn't worked so hard'.
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
life is almost over and look back clearly on it
it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled.
it was due to choices they had made, or not made.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
missed their children's youth
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
"Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
they had let golden friendships slip by over the years.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
They had stayed stuck in old patterns and habits.
Fear of change had them pretending to others, and to their selves, that they were content, when deep within, they longed to laugh properly and have silliness in their life
What's your greatest regret so far, and what will you set out to achieve or change before you die?

Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. Choose consciously, choose wisely, choose honestly. Choose happiness.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you on?

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger DARVO said…

    what you mean? on? life is short and peachy! grab as much as you can out of your lifetime

     
  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Gytfu said…

    ПИШУТ ЛЮДИ О GL.
    I live in Eaglesham and hardly anyone have ever heard of this village. Though it’s not that godforsaken lol. It was strange for me that any big business could do anything in a little village in Scotland but the fact was that my sister who lives in London came to visit me almost a year ago on Xmas. And it turned out she did not work… and still bought lots of presents for our family... I could not believe my eyes because I thought she would be in narrow circumstances and just came home to be with us. Then Judith, it’s my sister’s name, showed me Goldline. Well, I never even heard of network marketing but found it very logical and promising. Almost a year of working – I visited many friends in different towns and villages – and that just helped me to earn $50,000! I think of opening a couple of shops in London and a hotel in my home village in a year – because this is only beginning. And hardly many companies dole. Goldline – is more than business. It’s a stairway up!
    http://mirvsem1.glclub.net

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for this read mate. Well, this is my first visit to your blog! But I admire the precious time and effort you put into it, especially into interesting articles you share here! Mens partywear suits

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    http://abnormalarchaeology.blogspot.co.uk/

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    excellent information posted,very nice blog,thanks for sharing the blog,now a days the real estate field is very good,very useful information provided here,thanks for posting,we are presenting new flats and villas are here,nice blog Villas for Sale in Hyderabad

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    thank u for the good information

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger liftonlife said…

    At this moment in my life, I wish I had "Let myself be happier" too! Now is the best time to start though. I wish I had taken more chances in life instead of being so shy. Very nice blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home