DARVO

Thursday, May 20, 2010

MY GLITTERED SOULMATE

And I guess Im losing written perspective

in this staggering creative spur of evol... See more

that you nurture glow

with happiness we overflow

We'd better off out this show

within our carnival masquerade we endow

And I can't help it but fall for thou

lead the pack of thoughts right back towards you

this is cruel!

to feel you until you are to be in this endless remorseful loop

You shone the light in my den

How can I let you then?

when you gimme a thousand of reasons to be

you!, the vivid haart I have ever meet

I can await you ever after May

shivering these thoughts you sculpt out of clay

to Embrace me freely someday

Let’s stumble in the course of nites and days

With this ring I wed thee now

And with this eyes(bluishballs) I wedded thou into this woe

And with these lips I broke your seal

And in these arms I embrace your haart

With no harm!

Please! come and save me from this ample hole

likewise come and dwell cosy in my den.

Let’s find a shelter

whereby we may feel complete

wherein free rein is given to our disquiets

Let’s climb to the tallest tree

Above it all

Let’s give off a weedy smoggy veil

You inspired me, avid for inspiring you

In carving out our MASTERPIECE world

‘cuz nobody has ever made me feel so enthusiastic of us

My belly holds the fireflies gasping for air

‘cuz our Siamese lifetimes reach the blooming season

And every colour murmurs me cherished candied things

I see thru your eyes and I feel thru your heart

Just wanna battle hand by hand the numerous struggles throughout
05 January at 12:51 ·

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger mike said…

    Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too excellent. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. cash advance I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a great site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home