DARVO

Thursday, February 25, 2010

POPULAR HAART MACHINERY

This is the first and last letter I write you from Door 2E Gate 34
Don’t mean to stay away from you, It’s English but we both speak a language nobody understands.
They see from the outside, but I find a friend and love in you to be king for a day
You my everyday princess in our nest carved out in hell yeah!
In the Middle East of your enormous heart.

Too much world for your haart
Too much haart for this world
And I feel like my tears flow
Things are tougher when you are forced to leave them but things are brutal when you cant leave them



Cuz this was meant to be Popular Machinery
I differ, this is not Pop but gold
Cuz we squeeze our heart against each other
Let’s play a flea roll, you jump on me, I catch you in my armsway with glee

You sew this ripped shoe
You tainted my life in glittered blue
As you painted me from Head to Toe
Powered up and bloom the LSD pumping low of my haart sunk into oblivion
Because in the team we make
There are no substitutes but us as the frontline
Members…we see world above, we dare to crowl and laugh
Cuz I was born poor as plebeian
This Oath I pledge allegiance to your crown
Let’s do warfare!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home