DARVO

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The shadow of the Rainbow


Starring of my life

i was the main attraction of my life,
and still oversize-sense
the frontman, the leader, star and boss of this lifetime journey
what is left after this tourney?
A back street retirement or merely an adornment,
the orchestra in the back kitchen or just a roasted chicken,
the hand that pulls the strings and hide behind the scene,
hinky and the brain, but insane,
the soumelier znd the shadow of my figure.

The headlights were always on me
I was the lighthouse in the middle of the sea
the king arrogant with no plea but to live

to the joker with no teeth in his grin,
hide up behind a tree with no leaves,
scaramouze behind the curtain when nobody is lurking
in this theatre of pain,
cinderella in a play and unpaid,
my heart is getting small
to hold all the love inside me befalls
I promise I can manage it all
but the grief of another fall
in the next fall

Im the king behind his throne
the head with no corpse
the servants with a new Lord
and I am fond
bcause this is my fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home