DARVO

Thursday, May 20, 2010

WECKER SONG

life strikes minutes to night owl!
Life goes on even if you don’t want to
Despite many fears you break in thru... See more
Despite many dens you find too doom...
Dens to spend the nite in bloom

where you look for reciprocity, sympathy or warm in excess
and somebody who flash you so strong,
your eyes roll by,
touché at point-blank haart.
If I were me I’d like to throw the anchor deep
the dirt shaken off at the precise instant the lace around my neck gets so tight,
it shakes the naughty thoughts off my head.
I guess I’m doing it fine
in this great dedication of wearing me thin
wolves’ skin,to bite on
the leader’s pack nape…but watch out!

everything turns disenchanted and dull, in this world of wolves, in this wolves’ carnival his spanish masquerade shows up.
Catching up with an old nasty trend I never embraced, but I am truly aware someday, somewhere, somehow, some day you’ll find a beautiful place at the time you hold somebody’s hand, who blooms your face towards the brightest life ever....
then let the smile fly

offering what you have for your own lost cause, be happy
In spite of you, who still don’t know whether you like it or was it what you always pet hate…
C.C. Quince

1 Comments:

  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger mike said…

    Fantastic post you have created here! The internet is overflowing of bad writing and I was grabbed by your lucidity. Your decisions are true and I will directly subscribe to your rss feed to remain up to date with your up following posts. Thank you! florida property investment

     

Post a Comment

<< Home