DARVO

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I wanna go missing!

I wanna go missing…and try to be…I’ll be in my bubble waiting for you to burst it…and rescue me from Isolation…but now I wanna be alone, be nobody and be locked-hermetic in me…seal the doors to the outside with fire&iron and wait for your voice to needle my bubble in, asking for come in from the outside. I feel I’ll be strengthen character up in my black shadowed bubble where no light breaks in and no sound sneaks in…just the vibration spreaded from side to side of the wall of my bubble dome…I wanna feel darkness in and out me. Wait for you to warm up my den, dann we can share our den and settle down in Damn Valley. At the end of the secret path along the valley. Beneath the old shedded-off leave oaktree, withdrawn in a corner of the valley,behind the cascade called Confidence. I feel down steeped to underground and I do not want to open any window because I built this Black ink bubble dome out of lonesome thoughts with no windows outta my head. unbearably my mouth gave me away once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home