DARVO

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

At the end of the day

The Guinea Pigs...Joy in our scene...and at the end of the day-
your face what I long for
the joyful grace into this wet ink
I blanked it out, save my errors
you're the duchess on my board
In the city of no ones
where I stumble by on and on
I took the rotten apple from the casket
when we've going out at night
since the days are much too bright
that flash us until they burn us.
we we hide from our E minored sun and obey to our son
and here I am in the smogey Hoe, staring at the glittering points in our bay
where the pirate anchored us together, on the bottom of the land's End
you are intriguing
you are inspirational,influential and musing.
as the 20th a star was born you must stay IN my life.
as the sea finally blooms out the sunk path that lead thru the castle at the end of the day...
you can rest your head on my shoulder.
because tomorrow I'll be here too
We can just sit by and watch people fade away and radiate
we may reverse this unholy filth... meanwhile people stop and stare at us

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home